Important Information for Nominees
If you hold shares of Alnylam common stock purchased or acquired between November 14, 2017 and September 12, 2019, inclusive, as a nominee for a beneficial owner, then, within TEN (10) BUSINESS DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THE NOTICE, you must either: (1) send a copy of the Notice and Proof of Claim by first class mail to all such beneficial owners; or (2) provide a list of names and addresses of such Persons to the Claims Administrator.
If you choose to mail the Notice and Proof of Claim yourself, you may obtain from the Claims Administrator (without cost to you) as many additional copies of these documents as you will need to complete the mailing.
Regardless of which option you choose, you may obtain reimbursement for reasonable out-of-pocket costs actually incurred in connection with the foregoing, and which would not have been incurred but for the sending of the Notice or the requirement to identify beneficial holders, upon submission of appropriate supporting documentation to the Claims Administrator. If you choose to forward the Notice Packet yourself, the Court has directed that you send a statement to the Claims Administrator confirming that you made the mailing as directed.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Claims Administrator:
- Compile a list of names, mailing addresses, and, if available, email addresses of the beneficial owners who purchased or otherwise acquired Alnylam common stock between November 14, 2017 and September 12, 2019, inclusive.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet for your use can be found by clicking here.
- Then you must do one of the following:
- Upload the spreadsheet here (preferred);
- Email the spreadsheet to: info@AlnylamSecuritiesLitigation.com.
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to: Alnylam Securities Litigation, c/o Analytics Consulting LLC, P.O. Box 2004, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2004.